7 Things in April | Monthly Wrap-up



As one of the busiest months comes to a close. I couldn't wait to write about it, and in all honesty, I was somewhat happy it was over too.

1 | Prom(s)

This month I had the pleasure of going to one of my best friend's prom.  Her senior prom was New Orleans themed and happened to end early due to weather concerns - we love tornado warnings :/ But we didn't let the weather cramp our style even if it did end the dance early. I also thought it was a fitting end considering my junior prom ended the same way.



I also had a chance to go to my own senior prom, it technically was on March 30, but we're going to include it in April anyway because I enjoyed it so much. I had so much fun with my date, and actually, count it as the best dance I've ever been too. The music was a little more my parents' style, but we still had a great time and I'm super happy I went. I actually posted a YouTube video showing how I got ready for that dance (it also has more photos in case you are interested haha.) You can check it out here.




2 | State Soccer Champion?!

I also had an opportunity to compete in my state soccer championship and after the blood, sweat, and tears we came home with a win. Through the cards and major scrapes that my teammates and I endured, we won. This win was especially bittersweet because we beat the team that knocked us out 3 years prior.

3 | Favorite Music


I always love that springtime brings great new music and this month definitely didn't disappoint. This month I loved listening to Billie Eilish's new album, "When We All Fall Asleep Where Do We Go", Mabel's album "Ivy to Roses - Mixtape", and Ariana Grande's Dangerous Woman album. In a way, this month has been a month of musical rediscovery and I've truly loved hearing songs I forgot I loved.

4 | Favorite Movies

I'm a sucker for rom-com movies, and this month was no different so some of my movie favorites were: the Perfect Date and Finding Liberty. I also had a chance to watch Beyonce's film, Homecoming, which was an amazing experience.

5 | Unofficially done with school

All of my classes have finished teaching and are in full "review" mode as AP season looks to rear its head. This also means that there's less than a month till graduation which is crazy but exciting. More importantly, it means I need to study so I pass at least some of my AP exams to get college credit.

6 | Graduation Pictures


I still can't believe that my graduation is less than a month away. It's crazy to think that these were the days I wished for when I was younger. Anyway, I finally got around to taking some graduation style photos and have really liked the ones I've gotten back so far.

7 | EASTER

Senior year comes with so many lasts, one of those being the last Easter I spend with my family...at least for now. After church, I enjoyed an early dinner with my family and close family friends. This Sunday was a great reminder of the best news


 How was your April?



0 comments