What's in my Backpack High Sierra Backpack Review

[This video and blog post is from earlier last year,but I decided that I would post it anyway because everyone is returning to school anyway right?]
We're all probably back in school now, but that doesn't take the excitement away from a brand spankin' new backpack right?! Since I go to a private school a laptop is required for everyday school work which meant that my Jansport bag would no longer make the cut *sigh*.

As expected from any teenaged girl I wanted a backpack that was not only comfortable but "in" with what was popular. Meaning I wanted either a super cute Vera Bradley bag that would probably get retired within the first year or an even more expensive North Face that would definitely last but at a hefty price. Like expected since it isn't my money I ma spending my parents vetoed both options leaving me to return to the drawing board...where could I find a nice backpack for under $30 that wouldn't be retired after a year of use and could fit my large laptop (15in).

Meet the High Sierra Swerve Backpack and now having used it for a good 3 months I can say this was a great purchase. I got mine on Amazon for $29.99. They have around 15 color choices all ranging from $28 to around $108 (although I checked each and I didn't find one for that much).

Specifications:
  • Two water bottle pockets (good quality)
  • Holds most 15" notebook computers.
  • Tablet sleeve (I can fit my kindle fire & charger in it, but it can totally hold an iPad)
  • Cell phone pocket.
  • Headphone port (never used it)

Pros:
Can hold my laptop.
For a laptop backpack it's pretty cheap now at $21.
Can hold a laptop, book (Harry Potter), 2 binders, and pencil pouch comfortable.
True to color.

Cons:
If you put your charger in before laptop it may affect the amount of things you can put in the main compartment because of the bump the actual charger creates.
A bunch of compartments makes it super easy to lose things.
Some of the color options are slightly juvenile.

Rating: 4 stars due to the fact if the many compartments and color options. I would definitely recommend this backpack to high school to college/university students.





Before you leave don't forget to check out my YouTube channel and the video I made on this very subject. 
With much love,

0 comments