Back to School + How to Get Back in the Groove

I regret not posting throughout the summer, but to tell you the truth my summer has been pretty hectic. Believe me when I say I have many reasons for not posting from having to return 2 brand new laptops for a plethora of reasons to not having any downtime at school, to say the least, my life is hectic. As some of you know, I am a high school sophomore, the one grade that is never featured in Hollywood movies. You always hear about the freshmen and the seniors and even the rare junior, but never the sophomore, but I digress the start of this year has been a whirlwind of cross country, work, and school drama. Ya know the norm.
At the same time though I have realized that I need a place to vent about life (outside of school and youtube) and truly express myself as a person which is why I started this blog in the first place.

I hope yo will continue to watch (and read) as I show you guys more of my life. :)

XX,



0 comments