25 Facts About Me.



It's been such a long time since I've posted something like this, but let's be honest, there's no time like the present. Right?

1 | Royal purple is my favorite color.

2 | I don't like coffee*. I prefer tea.
*I will drink frappes that drown the coffee in sugar, cream, and ice that's been blended into yummy goodness.

3 | Broccoli is my favorite vegetable.

4 | I played soccer for 13 years, and this is my first year not playing. :(

5 | "Their Eyes Were Watching God" by Zora Neale Hurston is my favorite book.

6 |  Mac and cheese is my favorite food.

7 | I'm a Christian.

8 | I like to listen to instrumental jazz music when I'm studying. YouTube makes this so easy. There are new 6+ hours videos every day.

9 | Journaling is one of my favorite destressers. Plus it allows me to look back and see what things I was dealing with earlier.

10 | I love wacky socks...they make me happy haha. My boyfriend just bought me a new pack and I'm so excited to wear them once I'm back on campus.

11 | I'm an August baby!

12 | Airpods are probably my most prized (tech-related) possession.

13 | Calligraphy is my favorite destressor.

14 | I wear glasses.

15 | According to Spotify Unwrapped, Ariana Grande is my favorite artist.

16 | I have a youtube channel you can check out here. :)

17 | I prefer summer to winter. It's not even a question. I love when the sun bakes my skin and that just doesn't happen during the winter months.

18 | The Great Gatsby with Leonardo di Caprio is one of my favorite movies of all time.

19 | Christmas and New Years' are my favorite holidays.

20 | I have a very loud laugh. when I went to visit my high school again some teachers knew I was back from my laugh alone.

21 |  I've been out of the country 12 times.

22 | When I was younger I wanted to be an astronaut because I did a project on Mae Jemison and thought she was super cool!

23 | Trevor Noah, Seth Meyers, and John Oliver are my favorite comedians. I can always trust that one of them will have a video to get me out of whatever mood or funk I'm in.

24 | I would love to travel to Bali, Indonesia, and hope to do so soon.

25 | As a kid, I wrote short stories and I still write today.



What are some facts about you?


14 comments

  1. I loved reading this post! We actually have so much in common! Thanks for sharing! :)

    melissakacar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah so fun to read this about you and that you do calligraphy. LOL I would not find that destressing.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahaha I honestly don't even know how I stumbled into that hobby!

      - Avalon

      Delete
  3. #2, 7 and 17 - SAME!!! High five! :)

    www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ayyyy! Who knew we had so much in common!

      - Avalon

      Delete
  4. This is such a fun post! Also yes to August babies! x

    https://www.femaleoriginal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Faye! Happy you enjoyed it!

      - Avalon

      Delete
  5. I am also planning a trip to Bali, I wish you a pleasant journey!I like cheap custom hats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh that sounds amazing right now. Hope you stay safe and sound during these times!

      - Avalon

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much! Happy you enjoyed it all!

    - Avalon

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love reading facts about me type post! I love getting to know people more :) So random but I love brocolli too ahah! I hope you're having a nice day x

    findyourownhope.com

    ReplyDelete